Ms Ro’s Eurotard shop:
Q: When purchasing from Eurotard, are we still purchasing from Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet?
A: Yes, all orders placed on the Eurotard website are processed and handled by Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet.
Q: When purchasing from both Eurotard and Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet, can we combine the checkout process?
A: No, At this time each shop has its own checkout process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For speedy exchanges we recommend returning the items you would like to exchange and placing a new order for the correct items. For even exchanges, please allowe 2-3 weeks from the time you ship the items until you receive the new items.
Returns of full price merchandise must be made within 15 days of receiving your order. A Return Authorization code is needed for all exchanges and returns.
• Returns are usually processed within 5 business days of received the merchandise. Please allow additional time for processing during the holiday season.
• Merchandise must be in the same condition as when it arrived – unworn and unwashed with all tags attached and in original packaging.
• No returns on Sale merchandise.
• Within 15 days of receipt of your return, credit will be issued to the original method of payment less shipping and handling and other fees that are non-refundable. We will only refund the original shipping cost on your order if you received the incorrect item or if the item was defective.
• If we shipped a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we are happy to exchange it for you, free of charge via Standard Ground Delivery. You may be entitled to a shipping refund. Any refund will not be greater than the total of original shipping. Any damage claims made after 15 days will not be accepted.
3.Items that CANNOT be returned:
• Undergarments and tights, due to health reasons.
• Closeout items.
• Group Orders.
• Special orders not listed on the website are not returnable or refundable.
4.When shipping items, please:
• Include a copy of your invoice with your returned merchandise with clear instructions of what you’d like to do (exchange, online shopping credit, or refund). Returns sent without documentation cannot be processed.
• Indicate the reason.
• Include a day time phone number or cell phone number.
Ship merchandise to:
Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet
3761 Main St.
College Park, Ga. 30337
1. If I shop at your retail store, are the online internet prices valid at the store? We welcome you to shop at our retail store in the Atlanta metro area. However, the internet online shopping prices are not applicable at the store. Retail customers are expected to pay retail prices.
2. Do you charge sales tax on orders? We are located in Georgia and charge 7% sales tax to orders that are shipped to addresses in the state of Georgia. Other orders are not charged sales tax.
3. Do you have a store near me I can visit? Our retail store is located in the Atlanta, GA metro area. The Historic College Park Distict near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. 3761 Main St, College Park, GA. 30337
Your privacy is very important to us. Though certain personal information is required in order for us to process your order, it will not be released to any 3rd party.
Current status In Progress–: What does this order status mean? A: It means your order is still being processed. Our regular processing/handling time is 3 ~ 5 days. In some cases, we need a few more days to restock the items you have purchased.
We may provide you with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal. These services are not under our control and are not maintained by Ms Ro’s Dance Closet or N Motion Productions Inc. You agree to read the terms and conditions governing your selected payment gateway prior to facilitating any transactions through them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Site.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of the Site and Services and will not make a claim against for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you agree to indemnify Endeavor Enterprise UK Limited and its successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to:
(a) your access to and use of the Site; or
(b) your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate your access to the Site.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a co